HOME - PERMANENT HAIR COLOUR - SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOUR- PROFESSIONAL SALON HAIR COLOUR
TAKE HOME SEMI-PERMANENT HAIR COLOUR
A true semi-permanent colour only stains the hair cuticle with colour. It cannot penetrate inside the hair to physically change your hair colour permanently. Think of it in the same way as wrapping coloured cellophane around a light bulb; the light bulb itself doesn't change colour, it simply picks up the colour from the cellophane.
Semi permanent hair colour is a type of hair colour that will last for anywhere from 6 to 8 shampoos. The colour gradually fades with each shampoo. A true semi-permanent colour only stains the hair cuticle with colour. It cannot penetrate inside the hair to physically change your hair colour permanently. Think of it in the same way as wrapping coloured cellophane around a light bulb; the light bulb itself doesn't change colour, it simply picks up the colour from the cellophane.
Semi permanent hair colour is suitable for anyone who may be reluctant for a permanent colour change. It is also an excellent choice for those who feel that their hair is dull or drab. Semi-permanent hair colour can deepen colour tones without altering the natural hair colour.
There are several advantages to using a semi permanent hair colour. First the hair colour is self-penetrating and you can do it by yourself. The colour is applied exactly the same each time and you do not need to retouch it. Your natural hair colour will return in about 6 - 8 shampoos.
You can use semi-permanent colour to enhance the natural colour of your hair. They can be used to add golden or red highlights and to deepen the colour of the hair. It can be used to tone pre-lightened hair, refresh faded tints and to add colour to grey or white hair. People wanting to keep and/or enhance their grey hair can use semi permanent hair colour.
It is also excellent for very thin or damaged hair that has been permed or relaxed.
There is increasing demand for semi-permanent colours. This is due to heightened concerns over PPD allergies, as well as modern trends for changing hair colour often to match fashions and seasons. Semi-permanent shades offer gentler colouring than permanents, as the cuticle of the hair does not need to be opened by raising the pH of the hair. Semi-permanents colour the outside of the hair and do not use PPDs/PTDs.
1. Uses direct dyes rather than oxidative pigments.
100% free from PPDs and PTDs.
100% free from ammonia, resorcinol, parabens and peroxide.
Colour will last between 6 and 12 washes.
Made with up to 65% certified organic ingredients plus natural wheat proteins to strengthen the hair.
Easy to apply.
Will cover up to 80% grey hair.
This range comprises the following shades:
Medium Chestnut Brown
Golden Copper Blonde
For more information click here
2. Semi-Permanent Henna Cream
- Has 15 colours.
- Natural hair colouring and nourishing treatment for the hair unlike anything available in the market
- Guaranteed to colour grey hair in one easy application
- Excellent for women who are pregnant or chemically sensitive.
- Avoids the use of harmful chemicals associated with the increased formation of free radicals known to cause premature ageing and disease
- No peroxide, ammonia, resorcinol, PPD, parabens or heavy metals such as lead
- Uses advanced European technology in the manufacturing of these products
- Washes out of the hair after about 7 to 10 shampoos
- Contains gentle, organic dyes (carbon-based dyes not metallic-based dyes) that actually colour the hair but do not damage the hair cuticle. It is these dyes that give consistency of colour for the user. For this reason, it is a viable option to use over conventional permanent hair colour or brands claiming to be natural.
- Based on the science of Ayurveda.
- This formula uses over 15 herbs and fruits from India and the Amazon Forest for revitalizing, nourishing and deep conditioning the hair
- Can be applied immediately after any chemical process without waiting
- Different from hair preparations that use metallic salts, ammonia, PPD, peroxide and other harsh synthetic ingredients, these products do not damage or change the structure of the hair
- Dermatologically tested
- Packaged in boxes made from 100% recycled paper
- No animal testing; happily tested on humans.
For more information click here
3. Semi-Permanent Henna Powder
Henna Powder is a henna based hair colour that is 100% natural and vegetal that treats the hair while it colours. Henna contains a tannin called lawsone that provides the gold, reddish and copper hues characteristic of the plant. Lawsone has a natural affinity for the hair which allows this natural dye to penetrate the superficial layers of the hair cuticles and deposit on the strands, creating a film that strengthens and gives lustre.
On damaged hair, this effect is very helpful because when hair becomes damaged by chemical processes, it has many "imperfections" or "holes" along the strands. Since the cuticles of these strands remain open, they are also more fragile and less shiny. With Henna Powder application, the henna fills all these "blank" spaces, giving the hair a beautiful shiny glow. ….More Information